November 22, 2012

First Steps Towards my Legendary

Today I finished my tradeskill of Artificing. This leaves me with just two more to go before I have all of the tradeskills maxed with my main toon.  Currently I still need to work on Huntsman and Weaponsmith. I was eager to work on Artificing now that I have Venom (trident legendary starter) and can begin working on getting the full legendary weapon. I will say I have had great success getting this skill up quickly using this web site.
http://blackrabbit2999.blogspot.com/2012/09/guild-wars-2-artificer-level-0-to-400.html
So now its on to the next two tradeskills to complete all of them and to have the ability to do any legendary I wish....... as long as I want to spend all of my money, karma, energy, time (etc)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment